Monday, March 1, 2010

We're RUINed!

FMM: 10 mi

Good morning, Blogistas,

We had a busy weekend of sightseeing. We are in the "our time in Ireland is running out" mode. Saturday we went to Wicklow Town and walked along the sea to the Black Castle Ruins. Sunday we went to Athlone and toured the elusive sight that Bob has had on his screensaver for 3 years thanks to Nancy: Cloinmacnoise. He didn't even know what it was until an Irish person commented, "Oh, that's Cloinmacnoise on your computer." Thus, began his quest to see his screensaver sight with his own two eyes. I'm happy to report that the mission was accomplished. It is quite a scenic sight which includes a cemetery and the ruins of a monastery from the 6th century. Needless to say, these two days involved extensive FMM'ing (forced mile marching)... Today I am off to buy food and to clean up the joint for my first visitors of 2010: Marianne and Crusher!! They are coming Wednesday. My purple patent leather wheelie cart awaits me....I got a rather disturbing e-mail from Nancy. She signed it "insane in the membrane, i remain,

nancy, nanu, naynay,nan-daught, love bug, boo boo

What do you think all of this means? Do I need to refer her for evaluation?

Wandering and pondering,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment