Monday, March 1, 2010

Cleaning Up My Act

FMM: 3 mi

Good day, Desperados,

Guess you're desperate for something to read, or you wouldn't be here. Since you're here, I'll oblige....Isn't it great to have visitors? I always remember the old saying, "There's how we live, and there's how we want people to think we live." Since I don't want Marianne J to see how I really live, I am cleaning up my act. Really. I am even moving the filled water bucket out of the bathroom (if the water gets shut off, I'll figure something out). I've ironed two shirts, stacked Bob's books in neat piles, and bleached the light blueish towels back to their original white. Why, I may even spit shine and detail the purple wheelie cart! So, you see, I don't have time to blog further; I have a date with a bucket of warm, sudsy water; hottest date I've had in awhile...

Scrubbing and rubbing,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

1 comment: