Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Grand Tour

FMM: 2.5 mi

Top O' the Morning, Celtophiles,

If our habits from yesterday continue, Marianne, Crusher, Bob, and I will need to increase our FMMs greatly to offset our caloric and alcoholic intake. Since we are having quiche and croissants for breakfast, I fear that deficit reduction - like the federal government's - is unattainable. Oh, well...Once Marianne and I completed our 3 hour gab and foodfest at the kitchen table while Crusher snored away on the couch with his leg hanging off the end (funny, I fit perfectly on that couch), I marched them down to St. Stephen's Green, Grafton Street, and a tour of 3 grocery stores. Crusher is in the grocery business. I learned that the Marks and Spencer Food Hall is boutique grocery since it stocks such items as ready-to-eat fancy wedding cakes for 80 euros and chocolate mousse desserts already in their own glass bowls. Some bunco hostess must have thought that up in a frantic last-minute frenzy...We then enjoyed lasagna, wine, and a lot of laughs before heading to O'Brien's Pub for a nightcap. Our adventures continue today..and yes, I did help Mr. Hungry get Mr. Breakfast yesterday. After all, I don't want to become Mrs. Hungry.

Chowing and kowtowing,
I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment