Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Load of Craic

FMM: 3 mi

Hi, Bloggies,

I‘ve definitely had my share of craic today with Marianne and Crusher. We toured the Guinness Brewhouse, the Jameson Distillery, and visited the Book of Kells (renamed the Book of Hells by my sister who deemed it the most boring tourist attraction in Ireland). In between we ate, drank, then ate and drank some more. Marianne was devastated by a bathroom problem. Okay, since you insist, I’ll tell you what happened. Crusher and I were cruising the book store while she ran off to go to the bathroom at the train station. She came back frantic and out of breath as she didn’t have the 30 cents to pay the bathroom monitor. She ran back to the bathroom which now had 10 people in line and a broken money machine. She nearly keeled over - or worse – before a man FINALLY took his time walking over and let the poor souls in one by one. Ultimately, she prevailed, but it was a most harrowing experience. Of course, her husband and I were more sympathetic - and Bob was, too , when he heard about it. Don’t worry. I won’t tell the world YOUR bathroom problems if you come visit me. You can count on me. ..We ended the evening at the Quay Inn with Irish music and Guinness Irish stew..Today we are all off to Galway for a few days. If I don't blog for a few days, don't worry I'm just having fun.

Telling about pell-melling,

I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment