Friday, March 26, 2010

Bog Hopping




FMM: 8 mi

Happy Friday, Blogatoids,

Since you've demanded it, I've added a few pictures. One shows me bog hopping in Connemara; the other shows us with the Juergensmeyers on an Aran Island...In other news, our favorite TV show, _Ballykissangel_, has mysteriously disappeared. We sat down to watch it during dinner and another show had taken its place. We are distraught and disoriented. What are we supposed to do now? Now I know how Mom feels when _The Lawrence Welk Show_ is preempted on Saturday nights..Off to conquer the world with my purple wheelie cart.

Reeling and wheeling,

I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. PICTURESSSSS!!! your little brown shirt with a scarf outfit is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was channeling Cate there, "I like dump trucks" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's stupid. lets killl her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Tizzie Clones!!

    ReplyDelete