Monday, March 15, 2010

Marching Mike

FMM: 3 mi

Good morning, Friends, Foes, Fans, and Family,

My cousin Mike has been sleeping like a baby each night after his daily marches with me and Bob. We viewed the compulsory bog exhibit at the National Museum, dined at Kilkenny overlooking Nassau St., then paraded ourselves up and down Grafton St. with stops at at a cigar shop, Carrolls, and finally, mercifully, Sinnotts Bar. Bob is out of town today, so I'm giving Mike a break with a hop-on/hop-off bus tour.. He is begging me to get on cbssports.com and tell him who the NCAA teams are, but I won't allow that quite yet. He needs to do his background work the history of Dublin first. And after all, even though he is my guest, I must complete the blog first. Hopefully, his good nature will hold out...

Torturing my cousin,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Forced marches seem to be a theme with you, Tiz. In my mind I'm picturing grown adults behaving like Tim and Jessica when we made them walk around Spring Lake in California. Has anyone asked to be carried yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEll, people have accused me of tricking them, but so far no one has managed to escape the marches. There has been some whining along the way, but to no avail!

    ReplyDelete