Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Nancy & Nothing

FMM: 1 mi

Hi, Friends & Fam,

One day of reality was enough. I’m looking for fun again. Got any ideas?
Spring is here. The birds are singing, the daffodils and crocuses are blooming, and the temperature should reach 55 today. Of course, there is a little issue with rain and not much sunshine, but, hey, you can’t have everything...Birthday shout outs to Nancy on her 19th birthday and Jody on her 39th. Nancy loves attention and adulation, so please give her some today. She loves poems written in her honor, so here goes…

A Poem for Nancy

Holy cow, you’re 19 now;
Your teens are nearly done.
Seems like only yesterday
I was powdering your bum.

You’re all grown up - or think you are
But don’t give me any flap
‘Cause when I get home, your
Seat is waiting: squarely on my lap!

Love,
Mom

Wasting yet more of your time,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment