Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Back to Reality

FMM: 1 mi

Good day, Mates,

Bob and I are back to staring at one another. That's right. My cousin has left, and real life has wormed its way back into our existence. I am paying bills, washing sheets, and advising the girls on income tax filing. I even worked up the courage to talk to Molly about the piles of mail with my name on them in Columbia, MO. The _National Geographic_ will haunt me wherever I go. My hair needs a cut and a touch up. My coat needs washing and the pocket sewn. I've gained about 5 pounds, and I just discovered that the Mastercard bill is overdue. Furthermore, milk and apple juice have leaked all over my refrigerator and dust balls are attacking me. There. Now. Don't you feel good about yourself? You should! After all, what are friends for?

Messy and stressy,

I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment