Monday, March 8, 2010

Blogging Under Duress

FMM:??

Hi, Everybody,

I was all set to blog this morning at the hotel restaurant when in walked Bob, Marianne, and Crusher. Now had I not followed my morning ritual of checking Fox, CNN, The Columbia Tribune, The Paris Beacon-News, The Columbia Missourian, my blog for comments (yes, I'm an eternal optimist, you infuriating non-commenters!), and TMZ (I needed to see which of my friends wore the wrong dress to the Oscars), I probably could have completed my blog. As it is, Bob will walk in here in a second and have my head as we are all set for another bus tour in less than 30 minutes and I'm supposed to be packing and looking under the beds. You won't tell, will you?

So, you'll just have to wait another day or two for an honest-to-goodness blog. That's assuming I'll be able to remember anything I've done the past few days.

Off to traipse about Tipperary (actually, Mayo, but none of you will know the difference) and mosey around Mayo and gawk about Galway,

I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

He's returned, and I AM in trouble!! Story of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Tiz, I appreciate your Herculean efforts to blog every day. I honestly start the day with your scratchings, and am bereft when I have nothing to report to my friends when we're on the chair lift. There are more folks listening in than you see on your follower list! After all these years, I feel as if I almost know Marianne! Have fun; I know you're enjoying her visit!

    ReplyDelete