Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tizmom's Kids Are Coming to Town

FMM: 3 mi

Hi, Elves,

Here I am doing what I do best: blogging when I should be cleaning dust bunnies from under the beds. I should be able to bake today, but I already miss my traditional background music: Mannheim Steamroller Christmas CD's. I'll have to sing or hum to myself I guess. I may just sing this little ditty while I work away around here:

Tizzie's Kids are Coming to Town

I'd better not cry,
I'd better not shout
I'd better watch out
I'm telling you why

'Cause my kids are coming to town.

I'm making a list
Checking it twice,
Should I be cheap or should I be nice?

'Cause my kids are coming to town.


I'll see them when they're sleeping
I'll them wide awake
I'll see them when they're up all hours
So I'd better go and bake

I'll try not cry
I'll give them no flack
I'll be a jolly mom
So they'll want to come back

Hooray! My kids are coming to town.


Singing and swinging,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. i love this! i can't wait to see you! this made me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a smiling Nancy! See you SOON!!!!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete