Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Day B4 Christmas

FMM: 2 mi

Good morning, Bloggies,

Now today I KNOW you should be doing something else today, but welcome to Tiztalk aka "The Blog from the Bog" (p. mandell credit)anyway. Slackers do love company. It is pitch black at 8:30 AM as I stand in my tiny kitchen typing this. So far no one has awakened and actually made me do anything. Last night we went to O'Brien's Pub where Nancy downed two beers in quick succession. Molly and I looked on in horror and disgust. Today we are headed to Howth to walk along the seashore and eat fresh seafood. Tonight we'll go to 11:00 Mass at a church near Grafton St., a very popular area. Everyone but Bob knows that the Mass is being televised throughout the country. Won't he be surprised? At least the music should be good...

Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday,

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. i would at least expect a poem for me to comment but i guess that this will suffice. if you wrote a song or if you wrote a poem than i would def be much more willing to comment on your TizTalk. I think it's time for P to get a blog spot or google account and start commenting on these too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. My blog readers are cowards. Do they think it's easy for me to spill my guts on Tiztalk each day?? They need to spill theirs,too.

    ReplyDelete