Friday, December 18, 2009

Always Carry Clean Underwear

FMM: 2 mi

Good morning, Perennial Procrastinators,

Thought you'd check the blog before you got started on on those things you really need to do, huh? Maybe she blogged today anyway even though she said she wouldn't? Although my apartment is clean, the cookies are baked, the lasagna is thawing in the fridge, my children are NOT here. In fact, Molly and Nancy are currently in an unspecified motel in Atlanta as their plane was delayed in Memphis and they missed the flight to Dublin by 4 minutes. We don't know their new travel plans yet. Nancy was worried about no makeup, change of clothes (she is 18, after all), and underwear. At least she has the two most important items: an Ipod and a laptop. Another nice Christmas surprise we got was an extra $100 luggage charge for the girls, but that's another story. Tim and Megan WILL be arriving in a few hours, so we are heading to the airport. Frost and sleet are predicted, so I'm sticking a pair of granny panties in my bag just in case...


Always good for a laugh,

I remain,

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. excuse me mother but i had my makeup and a change of clothes with me thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Nancy. It was Molly who had no underwear or makeup. I always did get you two girls mixed up.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for telling the bloggers about my lack of undies... i'm sure that is something they were dying to know!!

    ReplyDelete