Monday, December 14, 2009

Am I Really This Old? (Answer Below)

FMM: 5mi

Happy Monday,

Yes, I had a nice birthday. Thanks for asking. I'm sure the rest of your cards will arrive today. My partner (no one says "husband" or "spouse" over here) was overjoyed to find soccer in a park only about a mile away. The teams were U14 & U16. The U14 team had a foul-mouthed coach who probably would have been banned for life from Cosmo Park. Soccer appears even more serious here than it is in Columbia, MO. We also got the schedule for a professional rugby team that plays nearby. So, my future is bright I guess... My partner proved that he is not in shape for the rigors of shopping as he complained of his back, legs, feet, AND knees -- not to mention his billfold -- after what I - and most of you reading this - would term a very mild shopping trip. I took the opportunity to point out what I have saved him from the past 34 years...We went out for buffalo chicken wings, French fries, beer and wine.

I'm off to inflict myself upon society for yet another year.

Answer: Yes

Aging and Raging,
I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment