Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Big Day in the Bog

FMM: 1 mi


Good morning, Friends and Foes,

Today is a big day for me. I've even gotten out my "good jeans" and ironed them! I actually have a friend who has invited me to a lunch and a craft show. Really. I don't know if I can remember how to talk to anyone but myself, but I'll try. She is going back to the U.S. shortly, so if I blather all day it really doesn't matter....I had a dentist and a doctor appointment yesterday. I must say that both doctors were very talkative and friendly. I wouldn't have been surprised if they had offered me a cup of tea. This happened even after I opened the wrong door and interrupted the doctor in his office dictating his notes. He should have locked his door if he didn't want little old ladies peeking their heads in! Nothing serious is wrong with me, but feel free to send me flowers, cards, and candy anyway ...Tonight Bob and I are going to Monkstown to an Irish music dance with friends of his from work. Perhaps I will be doing the jig by the time you read this. I don't know if I can take all this excitement in one day, so I'll get off and rest...

Blabbing and bloggiing,

I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. this one is slightly better than the one two ago. i think you should go back to that nice mall and buy molly and i a nice straightener for our journey to the bog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you meant to say "buy Molly and me", right?

    I'll put it in my pipe and smoke it.
    mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow i'm embarassed that i used such poor grammar! my bad!

    ReplyDelete