Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Spirit

FMM: 4 mi

Hi, Weekend Wasters,

Shouldn't you be writing out Christmas cards or stringing up lights instead of seeing what blarney I come up with today?..Yesterday was gorgeous here and I walked around coatless downtown amid shoppers, decorations, music, and food booths. The only thing missing was a friend or two to share the fun and atmosphere. Nonetheless, I endured my own company for another day and I'm pretty sure I didn't talk aloud to myself. I bought a guidebook to London as we are going there after Christmas. Send me me your London travel tips. Bob and I enjoyed to a choral concert last night...Bob is threatening to get a haircut today and go to a boys'soccer game. I'm threatening to bake some lemon squares and Christmas goodies and try not to eat them. You all remember what TOMORROW is, don't you???


Elbow deep in batter and blather,
I remain,
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment