Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Dog Ate My Blog

FMM: 4 mi

Hi, Fans & Foes,

Yes, the dog ate my blog. That's why I'm writing it 12 hours later than usual. Of course, most of you know I don't have a dog, but you fell for it anyway... I have been busy completing reservations and running -- or should I say WALKING - a few errands. I got us tickets for the ferry and train from Dublin to London. It was an arduous process that saw the price fluctuate by hundreds of dollars. I finally got 4 tickets at a "reasonable" price, and now I feel rich. I know Dad would not approve of my reasoning, but nonetheless it always feels better to think you got a bargain even if you didn't..I have been supplying and resupplying Megan's dark chocolate for her Christmas stocking. I don't know why it keeps disappearing...Bob and I went to hear a mostly bluegrass band at Bewley's Cafe. It is interesting to hear Elvis and Woodie Guthrie sung with Irish accents. We have heard more country western music here than we ever did in good old Missouri...I also wrote out a few Christmas cards. This year only I'm only sending them to people who don't read the blog. So, if you don't read the blog, let me know and I'll send you one. Gotcha!...Off to cook and clean or at least intend to...

Meaning to clean or meanly cleaning,

I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. well since no one has commented on your stuff recently I will. I'm glad that you finally got tickets for us for London-- i'm so excited. It'll be a fun family excursion. I can't wait ot just be there and not be stressing to the max like I am at this point. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, Nance. Thanks for commenting! I think I'll go bake you some cookies right now. How does that sound? Love, mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tiz,
    hope you got our baking done.
    I tried unsuccessfully to post a comment on todays entry, so I'll try again here.
    Dont forget to get on Skype at 4:35 or so!!

    ReplyDelete