Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Friends & Fun

Hi, Shoppers and Should-be Shoppers,

FMM: 2.5 mi

Did that greeting just stress you out? Never fear. There are still 16 days (actually 6 hours fewer from where I sit) until Christmas. However, I have considered adding a motor to my wheelie cart if time gets too short.. We did ensare an unsuspecting couple to visit us last night. We dined on Victoria sponge cake with strawberries and whipped cream, popcorn, wine, tea, and Hershey's Kisses (Sorry, Mary, I was weak and opened up the bag you sent us to have for Christmas..). Unfortunately, they are heading back to the states next week, so Bob and I will be back to talking to ourselves and each other once again. They gave us their air mattress, so Molly and Nancy now have a bed. Kids, I am currently taking reservations for the bathroom during your visit. Please contact me ASAP with your preferred dates/times...My friend has invited me downtown to a live nativity display today and we will also stop by the famous General Post Office (GPO) to view the nativity scene there...Otherwise, I'm just hanging around waiting for you to e-mail or call me.

Waiting or wandering,
I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment