Friday, April 16, 2010

This 'n That

FMM: 1.5 mi

Hi, Saturday Slackers,

Have you checked your mole traps? Your mousetraps? Do you have your shovels ready? You must truly have nothing better to do - or you must have something dreadful to do - if you are reading a blog entitled "This 'n That". Oh, well, if you insist.. I read a scary story yesterday about a young woman in Cork who was walking her dog along the shore in County Cork and got stuck in quicksand up to her neck for 30 minutes. That's one danger I hadn't considered. I will be watching my step these days. I thought if I didn't get struck by a bus while here I would be doing pretty well. They are still driving on the wrong side of the road here, despite my complaints. I've discovered that 75 countries drive on the left side of the road. Bob had told me there were 6, but my web search tells me otherwise...Volcanic ash is still grounding most flights here. Mother Nature wants to make absolutely sure that we remember our year here...

Slacking and yakking,

I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. tizmom
    stop taking off sunday!
    i need something to read!!
    Miss you and love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you saying a motherblogger's work is never done?? Well, I will have to consider the overall demand for a Sunday blog and see if it is fiscally worth it. Would I get a raise? Would I get overtime pay? How about you just write me a nice long letter every Sunday and I'll write back? Would that work??
    I love and miss you, too.

    Your everlovin' Tizmom

    ReplyDelete