Friday, April 9, 2010

Another Friend Messes Up




FMM: 6 miles (including 1 Royal Mile)

Hi, Lads and Lassies,

We are having a great time sightseeing here in Edinburgh. The city and the sights are gorgeous. We have been to the castles as well as several museums and tours of the cemetery and the underground city... However, I seem to have a strange effect on my friends. Teresa woke up this morning and found that she was without her purse which contained - you guessed it - her passport. That's right. Marianne J loses her credit card and now Teresa loses her purse. And these two ladies are my most organized friends by far. I think it is the "Tizzie effect". Nonetheless, I always savor an opportunity to look good myself at the expense of my friends. I know just where my own passport is -- Bob has it for safekeeping. It turns out she had left it in a bar - the big lush (!) - and the bartender found it, so our day was saved.. We're heading to Dublin first thing tomorrow, so I won't be blogging.

Still a tattletale,

I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. hahah funny story!! I miss youuu pleaseee all me asap love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. So irresponsible my mother is! Hope you guys are all having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure your FMM are enough to keep up with the amount of wining and dining you seem to be doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures. Keep them coming! We were in Edinbough for one long weekend, in the early 80's. I dont remember much except the gray weather and the Castle on that hill. Oh walking down the Royal Mile and some good shopping (wool). I didnt even know they had an underground. I guess I should have had you forcing me to do my sightseeing research! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, despite my whining, I must admit that my FMMs are not quite up to my level of wining and dining. I hope I don't have to pose for a before and after shot as everyone will think I made up my whole blog and that I really just sat around, ate,read, and watched reruns for 10 months.

    ReplyDelete