Friday, April 16, 2010

St Stephen's Green




FMM: 1.5 mi

Hi, Folks,

Spring has arrived as the photo of St. Stephen's Green shows. The park is just a few blocks away..Many planes are grounded here due to volcanic ash from Iceland. Of course, I had no idea where Iceland was, but I do now. Wikipedia tells me that it's a lot closer than I thought... We hope to see a few movies at the documentary film festival this weekend... You know I'm out of steam when I'm writing about the weather, geography, and what I might do. Oh, well, better luck next blog..

Boring and snoring,

I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. what a great pic!

    when i saw that the ash was blowing your way on the news, i wondered if it would make the blog!

    i had to look up iceland's exact location too...maybe on your next slow day you can upload a picture of a map and give us all a geography lesson :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me giving a geography lesson would be like Molly giving a financial seminar -- (I only picked on Molly because you are her friend; I could easily insult any other of my children or friends) -- the source would just not be credible. Most of the time I don't know where in the heck I am. However, I like your idea. And I LOVE getting comments!

    Tizzie

    ReplyDelete