Friday, April 2, 2010

Rodents

FMM: 3 mi

Good morning, Saturday Slackers,

Don't you know it's "Turn Off Your Computer" Day? That's right. What were you thinking? Do I have to tell you what you should be doing? I guess so since you're still reading. I am perched here in my fourth floor turret looking down on the world and doing-- you guessed it -- absolutely nothing. Therefore, the rest of you must do something to make up for me and the air I breathe, the space I take up, food I eat, and most of all the hot air I exude. So, get busy! Go and check the mousetraps. Now. You know you heard a squeak. But did you know that rats - and probably mice, too - like to be tickled and they LAUGH? I don't think I would try tickling the mouse in your trap; however, if you go to YouTube and type in "Rats Laughing" you will see an interesting demonstration. And it's for real; after all, it's on YouTube...It's a quiet weekend here as most of our neighbors have gone away for Easter. We are off to Malahide to investigate another seaside walking/bike path for Scott and John. I wish you guys would hurry up and come; I'm getting tired of this. If I had a rocking chair and knew how to knit, that's what I'd be doing. But since I truly have no useful skills, I'll just keep marching and blogging..

Tickling rats 6 days a week,
I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment