Thursday, April 29, 2010

Big News

FMM: 2.5 mi

Greetings, Friends, Fam, & Frenemies,

Yesterday's blogs (there were 2 posts yesterday) generated no PUBLIC comments, but all 3 of my children contacted me PRIVATELY. What do you make of that??..I really do have some big news, but you'll just have to wait...In the "What else do I have to do?" Department: On behalf of my dear friend Marianne J, I've been shaking down a local proprietor for an item that she hasn't received. He's starting to figure out who he's dealing with -- two irate middle-aged women who have time to harass him -- and he claims he sent it out Wednesday. I'll keep you posted. I waited all day for a plumber to show up. He finally did -- at 8:00 PM. The result? He doesn't know what's wrong with the dishwasher and I should call the 800 number in the UK. At least that's what I think he said as he didn't really speak English....Okay, I've wasted enough of your time. The big news is that Molly got a job! She will begin working in Kansas City for Cerner, a supplier of IT to health facilities. She is thrilled, and so are we. She graduates in May with an MHA (master of health administration)...We are heading to Donegal today through Monday with our Irish friends, the Keanes. I don't know if we'll have WiFi, so I may not be blogging Saturday or Monday...

Beaming from ear to ear,

I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Molly. An employed child is a reason to celebrate - maybe even a time for more wine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A major milestone when a child is off the payroll! Congrats all around! As for the blogs in question, I was going to tell you to say three Hail Marys, two Our Fathers, and go in peace!

    ReplyDelete