Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Hole in One?

FMM: 0

Hi, Everybody,

No much happening here; however, I did hear an American diss on TV. A sportscaster reported that golferPhil Mickelson had driven through Krispy Kreme in his green Masters jacket. The sportscaster didn't know what Krispy Kreme was. When he learned that it was a drive-thru doughnut shop, he rolled his eyes and said, "Ah, America, home of the brave!" The other announcer replied, "I hope he doesn't get jam on his jacket." If I had had interactive TV, I would've told them 1) I would kill for a Krispy Kreme Doughnut shop about now; 2) We wouldn't ruin a good doughnut by putting jam on it...Off to meditate on other important topics of the day..

Missing my transfats terribly,

I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth






1 comment:

  1. HAHA!! Reading this during class and had to keep from LOLing :) Adding insult to injury, I bet that sportscaster would put black currant jam on a perfectly good Krispy Kreme.

    ReplyDelete