Monday, April 26, 2010

Missing the Fun

FMM: 8 mi

Cheers, Mates,


Bob is off to Northern Ireland for a 3 day tour with Fulbrighters from Ireland and Britain. You'll be happy to know that your tax dollars are NOT paying for ME or any spouses to go. What am I supposed to do? Sit her and whine to my friends and family?.. Two of my seashore walking pals have installed not bathrooms, but wet rooms in their homes. Have you ever heard of these? The shower area floor is heated. There are no shower curtains or doors. The small floor tiles are angled toward a drain. So that water has no place to collect, the toilet and the sink are are attached to the wall, not the floor. The toilet tank is encased in another room. They claim they're great, easy to clean, and can be used into old age....In other news, I did my duty and showed up for the Monday Margarita Club. At least I'm welcome there...Off to entertain myself in a foreign land. My purple wheelie cart is getting antsy to leave our fourth floor perch and so am I...


Whining but not dining,

I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment