Friday, May 7, 2010

Fashion Tips

FMM: 7 mi
Hi, Friends and Fam,

Here’s what I learned at the fashion show last night:

*Show your legs. That’s right. No matter what they look like, the world is dying to see them. Are you dying to see my legs? I never knew that.

*Dresses are the fashion. Forget the pants -- or as they call them over here, the “trousers”.

*Pack light. Your pajama top can be worn night AND day. I think my sister already knows this trick.

*Buy new underwear.

*Check with your mother or a trusted female relative to confirm what your true hair color is. If you are a mother, cut a lock of your child’s hair, keep it in a safe place for 40 years, then hand it over to your daughter to determine how light or dark she should color her hair. It can be 2 shades lighter or darker.

No you can be as fashionable and with it as I am. You know you’ve always wanted that…

Full of blarney,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. so does this mean that you're going to cut a lock of my hair while i'm sleeping...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean we get to buy new underwear?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you definitely need new underwear, but that's another story!

    Your mother

    ReplyDelete