Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pictures!




























Hi, Blogaphae and Blogaphus,

FMM: 4 mi

Toshiba Ann is back on her mother's lap with a new motherboard. She was a bit of a brat and refused to show me where my pictures are now stored, but I eventually found them. I hope you appreciate them. And I hope I can find them again sometime.
Above you'll see Rachel J and her friend Kate, Donna & Dana Y, and me with my pals at the yacht club. ( Notice the boats in the background?)...I am in full "mother mode" around here; I wish I had a new motherboard myself. Nancy will be glad to get on the plane if only to avoid one more e-mail or phone call from me with a question, suggestion, or a downright order. I did _take a break last night and went to the Abbey Theater to see the world premiere of _Bookworms_, a play about a book club. It was quite entertaining and even featured two actresses from _Ballykissangel_, our formerly favorite Irish TV show..My friend Marie is having a going-away luncheon for me at her house today after we walk at the seashore. I nearly cried when she told me she was doing it...Marie Schulte is coming from Prague tonight. We'll take her to the National Gallery tonight. Tomorrow morning Nancy, Jessica, and Maura arrive, and the fun begins. I can't wait!

Excited and delighted,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

P.S. I know there are duplicate pix. If I could figure out how to get them off and how to make my text go where I want, believe me, I would! Gotta go on my last FMM with the Seashore Ladies!

2 comments:

  1. You look good, Tiz and sound as if you're having fun. Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! at first glance I thought the picture in front of the Gogarty sign was of Jody and my Kim. Weird resemblance!

    I concur, you do look good Tiz. Can't wait to see you back home!

    ReplyDelete