Friday, May 14, 2010

Molly



FMM: 1 mi

Hi, Saturday Slackers,

You know what you should be doing. Why are you reading The Blog from the Bog? Is anyone looking over your shoulder? For all you know, there could be a mouse perched on your shoulder. Get up and set those mousetraps! I'll wait....You're back? OK. I presume Molly graduated last night. I'm only her mother, so how would I know for sure? The photos were taken yesterday afternoon. The first is of Molly and her boyfriend Cody. The second is Nancy and Molly. Aren't they darling?..I met my friend at the mall for lunch and shopping. We did great at the lunch part but quickly tired of the shopping part. We decided to go to her house for coffee, cupcakes, and conversation instead...If you run into Tim, Megan, Molly, or Nancy this weekend, give them my regards..

Missing the fun,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. Both the grad and the mono patient look great. Good thing graduation was yesterday because the weather is rotten today - cool and misty...maybe like Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. our moustraps are set and little tip just caught a sizeable mouse and flashed it to us. talk about gross!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you told me to lay off the mousetrap reminders, Nancy. See, you need them. Weather here is mild so far today. It ALWAYS looks like it's about to rain, but it doesn't always rain.

    ReplyDelete