Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just My Luck

FMM: 1 mi

Hi, People,

My camera must've read my blog yesterday. While waiting in line at the Post Office, a lady pointed out that something was leaking out of my bag. I had bought a bottle of water, had a few sips, and placed it into my tote bag. The water bottle had relieved itself all over my camera. I tried the camera; a picture feebly flickered on the screen. I have rushed home to attempt resusitation. I immediately dried it with my hairdryer which only runs on "high". Then I found a great website. The first suggestion was:"Whatever you do, DON'T turn on the camera." The second suggestion? "Dry the camera ONLY on the lowest heat setting." I am now following the third direction: "Put it in a dry, well-ventilated place for 7 days." Wish me luck! I need it.

Feckless and techless,

I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. You seem to have an issue with water while in Ireland. If we were English teachers, we'd come up with some sort of symbolism nonsense about rebirth or washing away sins or something. Thank God we're over that! I'm just reading your latest blogs since I've been in Colorado for a week getting my daughter married. All went well and I'll catch up later. I'm going to search for you on Facebook--if you're there, you can see my pictures. Enjoyed the pix of Molly graduating--again!

    ReplyDelete