Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Drugged Out

FMM: 1 mi

Hi, Friends & Fam,

You've caught me at a bad time. I've been working on prescription claim forms to be resubmitted to my U.S. insurance company. Last night, after I perused the latest form that needed completing, Bob made a rare attempt to calm ME down; usually, it's the other way around. I am trying positive. I keep reminding myself that this is all worth $500 to me -- or at least it could be, might be, or should be. Who knows what I'll actually receive or why? I only know that my 45 days to re-submit the forms is running out and that my patience has already run out... My mood got so bad that I had to meet my friend France at Kilkenny for coffee and a scone just to get away from it all. Afterward we visited a Hyperbolic Crocheted Coral Reef Exhibit at Trinity College... I'm back home now an ready to get down to business...

Claiming and complaining,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment