Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Reunion

FMM: 3 mi

Hi, Blogi,

I am off to pick up Toshiba Ann. I can't wait to hold her on my lap once again tickle her little keys. While Delly is a nice guy, there's nothing like your own flesh and blood, er...I mean laptop. Talk about happy laptime! (sorry, this one is an inside joke). Nancy and company arrive on Friday, so I have shifted into mother mode. The lasagna meat is cooking on the stove (Just call me Mama Oconnelli), the brownie mix is on the counter, and the grocery list is growing. Can't wait to see my little baby once again (and I do mean Nancy )!

Happy and sappy,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

6 comments:

  1. Sounds as if a lap dance is in your future! Happy visit with Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was too much of a lady to use such a reference. However, I am, in fact, having a lap dance right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, I'm talking about my COMPUTER! Can't you take a joke??

    ReplyDelete
  4. tobisha ann should be doing nothing of the such after just getting back from the doctor. You better keep an eye on her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! You are your mother's daughter. Shut up, would ya???

    ReplyDelete