Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Telling Tales



FMM: 3 mi

Hi, Everybody,

It's a slow day, so I added pictures from Nancy's HS graduation. Nancy's English project at MU was to write and perform a rap. She wrote it all but performed it with a partner and got rave reviews. Her only complaint was that her partner got all the "good" lines, and therefore all the laughs. Life can be cruel...Tim ran the Christie Clinic Marathon in Champaign, IL last weekend. Megan learned to mow the lawn; she'll be sorry she exhibited that talent..Molly is apartment hunting in KC. She is seeking a lovely spacious place in a cool complex with a health club, pool, garage, security, great location, and one inhabited by young tenants. Oh, and it needs to be affordable, too. Send me your leads.. A birthday shout out to Mary Dierkes and Gabe Bridwell..

Reporting , not distorting,

I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. mom these are not cute pictures of me! but haha i laughed out loud when i read the conversation between you and dad all on your own account !! hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your mother and I think they are darling pictures of you. Glad you enjoyed yesterday's dialogue. Now I know what I have to do to get a comment -- make a mistake! Works every time.

    Love,
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Molly shouldn't have too much trouble finding the perfect living arrangements. I base that assessment on years of watching "Friends," "90210," and "Dawson's Creek." Actually, I only saw "Friends," but I think the concept was the same in each.

    ReplyDelete