Friday, May 14, 2010

This 'n That

FMM: 4 mim

Hi, Friends, Fam, & Frenemies,

Last night's concert at the Embassy was grand. I finally got to see the U.S. ambassador - from the rear anyway. Do you know his name??..I am beginning to say goodbye to my friends in the American Women's Club. While I haven't known them for long, I certainly have been glad to have them. Friends really do make all the difference. My friend France gave me the highest compliment: she says I remind her of her best friend and that she laughs just as much with me as with her... I am off for lunch and shopping with an Irish friend who has promised to find me petite clothing...Molly graduates from MU tonight. Tim, Megan, Nancy, and Cody are scheduled to cheer her on...

Feeling just a little homesick,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. you're in the home stretch!!
    less than a month and you'll be home :)
    and less than two weeks and you'll have me!

    ReplyDelete