Friday, November 20, 2009

Saturday Stuff

FMM: 7 mi

Hi, Weekend Wasters,

Shouldn't you be cleaning your garage? Well, since you want to waste your time, I guess it's my duty to help you...It was beautiful here yesterday and I got caught up on my walking quota for the week. I met Bob downtown and we enjoyed the Christmas lights. I persuaded Bob (shamed him into?) to carry home the 2 new folding chairs 2 miles. I wanted him to see how I suffer each day, but he walked briskly, raised and lowered the chairs, and claimed to be invigorated by the workout. Grrrrr......Kind of like when he had his first colonoscopy after my lurid descriptions, but I won't go into that...I got a nice surprise from Tim and Megan: a box of my favorite molasses chips from Flesor's Candy Shop in Tuscola! I sat right down and enjoyed several pieces for my mid-morning snack. Now that they have sent me snail mail, I have removed them from the "Wall of Shame" and added them to the "Snail Mail Honor Roll". Don't you want to be listed on that??? You know what to do. I will be publishing it shortly. E-mail me if you need my bricks and mortar address. Believe it or not, I do exist in the real as well as the virtual world..

Perched upon my new padded folding chair,

I remain,

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment