Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

FMM: 3 mi

Hi, Turkeys,

Shouldn't you be stuffing your turkey or a least yourself right now? Not us. Bob is off to work, and I am off to walk at the seashore. The forecast is cold (40s) and windy, but no rain. I won't need my plasto-bonnet or my phat hat today--what, you didn't read yesterday's comment section? You're slipping... Tim and Megan will be in Jefferson City with Megan's relatives. Molly will be in Jefferson City with Cody's relatives, and Nancy will be in Marshall, MO with Marie Schulte's family.

We will take the train to Waterford Friday for a Thanksgiving dinner for the Fulbright people.

I am nostalgic for the Thanksgivings of my childhood with Dad in his element happily carving the turkey surrounded by all of us. May you have a memorable day with family and friends today.


Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment