Thursday, November 12, 2009

Running (Actually Walking) Out of Time

FMM: 3 mi

Hi, Blogmates,

Believe it or not, I don't have time to write today. I know what you're all thinking. She just sits around over there doing absolutely nothing, so how can this be? Well, I need to rush out to meet my seashore ladies for a walk. If I don't, I will miss my only human contact (excluding Bob, of course) for the week. So, I'm off- rain or shine- and it is (surprise) raining today- to walk along the coast at Howth...When you come visit, I can show you this breathtaking (in more ways than one) walking path...I met Bob for lunch yesterday at a top floor faculty lounge with a great view of Dublin. I met a few of his co-workers who were very friendly. Gotta catch the train. Maybe more later, but I didn't want to let you down in case my blog is the highlight of your day or night, you poor soul.

Preparing for another slog through the bog,

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment