Sunday, November 22, 2009

All Wet

FMM: 2 mi

Happy Monday, America,

We had a bit of rain and wind here and now our two brand new umbrellas are in Dublin dumpsters. I thought perhaps we were the only ones dumb enough to use umbrellas, but we saw umbrella handles in several dumpsters yesterday. They couldn't all have belonged to Americans. I have been wanting to start a new fashion trend anyway. It occurred to me when Mom was here, and she wore this handy rain item...I'll tell you my plan tomorrow. If you want to guess, comment below. I think it would be a perfect complement to my purple wheelie cart persona...The Bridwell family had Thanksgiving in Paris without us yesterday. On-the-spot reports indicated that the babies didn't cry, the children behaved (even my own), and Mom made fudge (now that would be worth flying home for..)...Since _Doc Martin_ went off the air, our new Sunday night show to watch is an Irish dancing contest call _An Jig Gig_. No, I'm not kidding, and it's in Gaelic but there are subtitles...

Clogging and blogging,

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment