Monday, November 9, 2009

Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic

FMM: 3.5 mi

Hi,

Back for more, huh? Well, I have almost finished reading the NY Times; I didn't realize it was the Sunday edition....I am back to my old habits and have ripped out articles that I think Brad Stegemann, Kim Dude, and Teresa Foster need to read. Now whether I can get them sent is another story...Bob and I walked to the bank to pay our back rent..Suffice it to say, it was the computer's fault, NOT ours! As I've mentioned before, we don't get statements, have no checks, and haven't yet figured out how to see our account online (maybe today..), so we are in the dark about our account and have no idea whether our rent has/was/or will be transferred to the landlord. Anyway, we did get a printout yesterday, so now we know. Bob Bridwell commented that Dad is now surely rolling over in his grave, so I will try to do better---once I get that NY Times finished I plan to get right on it. Bob returned books to the library with me and I was forced to pay $1.50 euros ($2.25) in fines for slightly overdue books! I was tempted to say, "Daniel Boone Regional Library in Columbia, MO doesn't fine me OR charge me 50 cents to reserve a book!" (If they did, they would be opening the "Tizzie O'Connell Wing" by now!) However, I managed to keep my mouth shut, hung my head, and handed over the money. My next batch is due Nov. 30 - could you all please send me a reminder that day? Thanks...

Tim will be proud to know that I DID successfully DV-R _Doc Martin_ for Bob. Who could've guessed that all I had to do was press "record"? Thanks for the tip! Not only that, but we found it AND watched it last night!


Happy Tuesday.

Snail Mail Honor Roll (Let me know if I need to add your name)

Donna Lipski Yormark **
Cara Magers Clapper (included pictures of her twin boys)**
Marianne Juergensmeyer *
Molly O’Connell*
Nancy O’Connell*

* = more than one letter received

(To get on the Snail Mail Honor Roll, just send me a real letter through the mail. It costs $.98 from the U.S. Let me know if you need our address)

Until next time,

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment