Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Morning After

FMM: 8 mi

Hi, Turkey-lovers (haters?),

In case you haven't gotten off the couch yet, it is now Friday...We went to the Hilton "American Thanksgiving" celebration. We fell for the marketing ploy and enjoyed sitting amid little American flags in the bar listening to a country western singer/guitarist while watching a real, live NFL game...Today we are taking the train to Waterford for The Fulbright Commission's Thanksgiving dinner. Packing is a breeze since I only have about 4 outfits...Currently, all my kids are at our house in Columbia, Mo and I'm not. I am sad about that. Nonetheless, I am soldiering on to new places today...NO BLOG TOMORROW OR SUNDAY..

Don't shop too much and eat a plate of leftovers in my honor,

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment