Friday, February 5, 2010

Short and Sweet

FMM: 2 mi

Good day, Fans and Foes,

No, I'm not talking about myself...Here's the latest: Nancy is much better. I saw _Precious_ yesterday - a big thumbs up. Discovered I wasn't the only weirdo to go to the movie alone in the afternoon--there were lots of us. Bob and I are going to Quiz Night tonight. Wish us luck. We have 2 Irish and 2 Americans on our team, so that should help us, right? We are headed to Limerick City Sunday through Tuesday. Bob has meetings and I'll do my usual lurking about the streets and museums. Not sure if I'll be able to blog, so steel yourself. I am off in search of valentines. Perhaps I'll stop by Whitefriars Church where the REAL St. Valentine's remains are kept. Really...I hope that's a trivia question tonight.

Still relating when I should be abating,

I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment