Monday, February 1, 2010

Music & Musings

FMM: 7 mi

Hi, Blokes & Babes,

I am back from walking at the seashore. The group hasn't thrown me out yet, although they have asked when I am leaving the country for good...Saturday we went hear Finbar Furey sing and play the uillean pipe. I didn't know what a uillean pipe was, but I learned that you don't blow it...Nothing else fun or interesting going on here; watch out or I'll compose another poem! Why not send me something new or interesting to read about you?

I did get a few responses to my "Why I Read the Blog from the Bog". They include:

1. Because I live in Oblong.
2. Because I was bored in my geology class


If you have more to add, send them to me.

Musing and nearly snoozing,
I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment