Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nothin' Much

FMM: 1 mi

Hi, Blogophiles,

Guess nothin' much is happening with you either, huh? Nancy's wisdom teeth are out and she is being nursed back to pre-chipmunk status by Dawn (aka "Mother Earth") and Molly (aka "Guess I can't get out of this").I'm inching closer to my own gum surgery.. I'm off this morning to an American Women in Dublin meeting/lecture/lunch. Should take most of the day, but never fear, I'll be back home by the time many of you wake up. It really is 6 hours later over here, although Mom reacts with disbelief every time I tell her what time it is in Dublin..None of you old St. Mary's Falcons wrote me yesterday. Guess I'll tell you that my letter was from none other than Sister Johnella. Now are you curious??? You can e-mail me if you are.

Almost keepin' busy,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

7 comments:

  1. I'm curious and I don't have any idea who Sister Johnella might be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was our teacher from grades 4 - 8. I haven't heard from her since she left Paris in 1968 and I doubt if anyone else has either. A classmate sent me her address in a Christmas card so I wrote her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiz-

    "Mother Earth" invited me to a Pi Phi Alumni Club wine tasting event next week...I'm excited to sip wine with such a heavenly being!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plus I'm jealous. The wine tasting is always my favorite event of the year. I guarantee you'll have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I want to know WHY Sr. Johnella left gay Parie! Was it a scandal?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, no scandal, although she did give up being a nun a few years after she left. She was young and vibrant and I think a brand new nun when we had her.

    ReplyDelete