Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hidden Talents

Hi, Everybody,

Only Nancy wrote to tell me anything interesting so I'll share it. It seems that she went to the Japanese Steak House Kobe with her friends and managed to catch 9 shrimp in her mouth in a row! Can YOU do that? What has YOUR child done lately? What have YOU done? I will even report your talent anonymously if you wish. You know you can trust me...I thought that all my talents had been revealed by now, but I have learned from Molly that I have one more: I snore when I'm awake. That's right! Not everyone can do that...I am off hunt and gather. Wish me luck finding tacks and a lint roller.

Storing and maybe snoring,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Well, I can bend only the first joint on most of my fingers; on two of my fingers I can snap the second joint, keeping the rest of the finger straight. Not to mention I can pop my thumbs out of joint. I kept this quiet in the sorority house because I knew everyone would be jealous. While everyone else was busy being hot in their twenties, I was popping the joints on my hand. By the way, I resented that comment about "old sorority sisters" in one of your blogs! ;-D Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol,

    I had forgotten about your talents! I do remember them now. Maybe you can be the evening's entertainment at Jessica's upcoming wedding. Think about it! She would be so proud.

    Your YOUNG ex-sorority sis,
    Tizzie

    ReplyDelete