Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another Limerick & A Load

FMM: 2.5 mi

Hi, 13 official followers & the rest of you cowards,

This limerick was submitted by my old, but perpetually young-at-heart friend, Carol M.:

Bob married a gal named Tiz.
He took her away for his biz.
The tap water went dry
They all wanted to cry
But it's back on and they finally can whizz.

Yesterday I met Bob at the bank to help him through his "bank phobia". He tends to break out in a cold sweat when he enters a bank for fear that he will be asked a password, account number, or other piece of information he can't provide. Hopefully, he never unwittingly does that while wearing a hooded sweatshirt, sunglasses, and carrying a suspicious paper bag... Anyway, all numbers and passwords were remembered and we withdrew a load of money to pay for my surgery tomorrow...There was a survey done here and guess who is the most reviled profesional in Ireland? The politician?
The journalist? No, the banker! Sorry, George (my cousin), the world hates you now...I am heading out to walk 2 miles to my book club. Since I am having surgery tomorrow on the cyst on my gum and even staying overnight in the hospital, I probably won't blog until next Monday...Wish me luck!

Pedding and dreading,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. Tiz-
    You should definitely attempt a blog post on pain killers-- some of us are bored at work, this would surely entertain!

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How would we know if you were on drugs?! ;-D Hope your surgery goes well and you have a quick recovery. I'd try to smuggle out some jugs of water, just to be on the safe side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy,
    You're right. I can't be any more out of it than I already am. Who would know if I were drugged up?

    Carol,
    Thanks for the tip. I sneak a few jugs under my gown (no pun intended).
    Tizzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahah you're jugs pun is just too funny. I just laughed out loud during class that is silent. You are just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the encouragement, Nance! You know you're not supposed to encourage me.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete