Friday, January 15, 2010

Who Needs a Bath - Really?

Good morning,Bathing Beauties,

I hope you've enjoyed a nice hot shower today. Not us! Water is finally being rationed here, and our ration for the past 14 hours has been zero. We await "restoration"...The girls and I found several bargains downtown yesterday. However, getting this new stuff into 3 suitcases (they came with 4) is not easy! Molly has usurped my packing "vacuum bags", and since we have no vacuum, we have been rolling and sitting on them. Remind me in June when I am packing to go home where those vacuum bags are, ok? Thanks...It should be 48 today, so life is good. Clean or dirty, we will get out to enjoy our last day together. We are sad that the girls go home tomorrow morning..

A big birthday shout out to Pam Mandell!!! Have fun, P.

Yakking and packing,

I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tiz, I sure enjoy your blogs--I can read them first thing in the morning. You have such interesting ways of framing the information. Have you thought about giving this "Maeve Binchy" chick a run for her money? Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, while I'm telling the truth - mostly -- it does often sound like fiction, doesn't it? Yes, I have thought of writing for real, but I seem to be best at anecdotes, not connected plots...what do you advise, oh business consultant???

    ReplyDelete