Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Teeth and Grief

FMM: 2 mi

Good day, Blogophobes,

Hope you're enjoying a sunny day. We still have water, but it came on with such force this morning that it shattered a glass in the sink. At least it didn't blow me out of the shower, although that could've been interesting for my neighbors...I found out that I need dental surgery on a cyst on my gum. The dentist says I can't fly currently as the cabin air pressure would cause my gum to inflate. Again, that could be interesting for my cabinmates. I've had a few hours of fun discussing all of this with my US insurance companies...Last night we went across the street to O'Brien's Pub with our neighbor Mary Lou. She's a very pleasant person and we hope she'll join us again...Today I joined the American Women in Dublin Club. I met some interesting ladies and hope to improve my girlfriend quota from its current level of 0. I already have plans to attend a play, a book club, and a trivia night, so things are looking up.

Smiling and beguiling,

I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this one, but this is one of the funniest ones you've written. You getting blown out of the shower is just too much.

    ReplyDelete