Thursday, January 28, 2010

Book Club Report

FMM: 1.5 mi

Happy Thursday, Folks,

The book club spent 45 mins discussing THE BOOK! I've never heard of such a thing. I learned that _The Story of Edgar Sawtelle_ is based on _Hamlet_. I'll bet those of you who have read it didn't even know that. Ginny, if you're reading this, you must get the Third Monday of the Month Book Club in Columbia in line. I now understand that discussing the book -NOT talking and eating- is the purpose of a REAL book club. Next month the club is reading _Her Fearful Symmetry_ by Audrey Niffenegger and we are reading the Dublin One Read Book for April: _The Picture of Dorian Gray_ ...I am off for a day of fun: a tour, a movie, margaritas and lunch, and a music event tonight. Why didn't I discover this American Women in Dublin Group last Sept?? I didn't know I could have so much fun...

The suspense builds for TOMORROW...

Having fun but not in the sun,
I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you get to enjoy a margarita today! Wish I could join you. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found some friends!
    FYI - When you are not there, we have actual book discussions!

    ReplyDelete