Monday, January 25, 2010

Checkin' Out Blogs

Good morning/afternoon/evening, Blogos,

Since Friday is a BIG DAY for the Blog from the Bog, I have been checking out other blogs. I had never read a blog before my own, so I figured that I should do a little research. The two I investigated included photos, pictures of the author (no, thanks), and elaborate text frameworks. I concluded that MY readers are more highly intellectual than readers of those fancy blogs as I deal only in WORDS. Who needs pictures? You are all quite literate, really; keep telling yourself that. Furthermore, I don't know how to do any of that fancy stuff, and think of the time I'm saving you. Why, you would be staring at my picture wondering why I am still plump despite all my FMMs. I wouldn't be able to explain it either since I claim to not like the sweets over here. I guess I just keep trying them to make absolutely SURE I don't like 'em. And I know how you operate: you would be looking at the fancy designs around the text instead of reading for comprehension. I am keeping you from wasting your valuable time. However, if you have a good blog or two you think I should read, please send me the link...

Flabby and blabby,

I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. haha I love the flabby and blabby line that's hillar! I think that if Pam is reading my comments she she should just comment back herself. So, yes this is me calling you out P! :) Molly and I went to Shakespeare's today for lunch and talked about your blog. I believe that Friday might just be your 100th blog? Well, talk to you soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blogs, Tiz! They're short, fun, and pithy (no, I don't have a lisp!). I've read some that were written this way: "...and then I went to the grocery store..." Today I was relating your water restoration blog about not having that much fun flushing a toilet since you were a toddler to a guy on the ski lift, and I thought he was going to fall off in laughter! Keep it up! Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol,

    I think you are my most prolific (go look it up) commentor. I'm getting up to go flush the toilet in your honor!

    Tizzie

    ReplyDelete