Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Wanderings

FMM: 7.5 mi


Hi,

Wake up, it's Monday. See, I can't even thing of a name to call you...Many of you have been wondering if Bob got a jacket. The answer is yes. The North Face outlet was too far away, so he ended up with a fleece-lined navy jacket from a sporting goods store... However, now that Bob didn't get a North Face coat, maybe I'll go check one out for myself...The store wasn't really THAT far away...Just kidding; I would NEVER do such a thing...We went to the Pearse Museum yesterday. Padriac Pearse was a schoolmaster who instigated the 1916 Easter Uprising. The school is on 50 beautiful acres and has a lookout tower from which you can see the Dublin mountains and surrounding areas...We came home and read our books. Yes, we are boring old folks. Bob is on page 65 (or at least the bookmark is there) of _Ulysses_...I am off to the library. Now that I have my book fix, they won't be seeing me for awhile.

Readingly yours,

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment