Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Monday, Monday

FMM: 3.5 mi

I'm marching downtown with Bob this morning, so I'll keep this short...Did my usual wanderings yesterday and managed to wander back to the right address once again...We now have food, books, DVDs, and clean clothes. The only thing missing is you, friends and family! And guess what? Mary and Mom have announced their dates. They are coming here Oct. 26 - Nov. 4. I was so excited that they are coming for a nice, long visit, that I nearly cried. Bob said he wanted to cry, too...Tim and Megan have also announced theirs: Dec. 19 - Jan 2! I am overcome with joy. I am waiting on Molly and Nancy now. Anyway, I am heading downtown to get a map of Ireland (where am I anyway?) so that we can broaden our horizons. It's rainy and bleak - Bob's favorite weather...We're off.

Marchingly yours,

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment