Monday, October 5, 2009

All About Nancy

Nancy has threatened to stop reading my blog since I don't mention her. Like most celebrity bloggers, I have tried to shield my family members from publicity, but Nancy prefers to take the Suri/Shiloh route, so I must oblige her... What can I tell you about Nancy? Nancy is 18 and a freshman in college. She has had a few surprises in her classes this year. She has lucked out on a few tests she didn't study for and not lucked out on a few she did. .. She is and always has been very lovable and very likable. She is also very funny. She recently won a spot in her sorority's Homecoming skit due to her ability to impersonate -- are you ready for this -- an Irish accent! She did visit here in 2004, but otherwise has had little exposure to Irish accents. When I try to give her tips on word pronunciation, she doesn't need them. Is is possible to inherit an Irish accent from generations past? I don't know. However, if her career plans in marketing don't work out, I think she could make it as an impersonator. Really. She is an observer of people...What else? Well, she told her father that she bought a pair of Uggs over the weekend. Of course, her father has no idea what those are which is just as well. No father should have to know what they are or especially how much they cost...She also just recovered from a nasty case of the flu. She doesn't think it was swine flu, but she's not sure.... Now if you have comments you'd like to make about Nancy, please log on to the blog and make them. Nothing would make her happier. And, like a rat in a Skinner box searching for pellets, I suspect Nancy will read this blog forevermore as she will think that there just might be a mention of her!!! If you would like to be a featured topic, too, just let me know; I'd be glad to blog about you...What is the saying, "If you want something done, give it to a busy person." Well, luckily, no one gave me anything to do last weekend, as I wouldn't have gotten it done. I had nothing in particular to do and did a whole lot of nothing...However, I did find a real honest-to-goodness mall... I am in search of a jacket, but I had no luck. I think that my standards are just too high. You tell me what you think. Here's what I'm looking for: lightweight, waterproof car coat length coat with a hood that has a tie and several strategically-placed pockets to accommodate my nomadic sherpa lifestyle. It also must be flattering, slimming, fashionable, youthful, affordable yet durable, and in one of my "Color Me Beautiful" colors. Teresa, if you are reading this, maybe Amy (who is studying at the Fashion Institute in L.A.) can design one for me...Oh the other hand, maybe I should search for an army surplus store; I have always looked good in khaki, and I could stick a few rations in my pockets for the next time I get lost wandering around the city...Again, I do know that some of you have to get back to work... I am off to hunt, gather, and do whatever it is I do...

Blogingly yours,

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Good choice on your topic. :) i hope you check and see that you now have comments! dont' be afraid to do this once a month ;)

    ReplyDelete